viernes, 15 de febrero de 2008

What a Feeling

Algunas canciones suenan con la misma frecuencia vibratoria que nuestro interior, o muy posiblemente se estimulen los estados internos, a través de ciertos sonidos o cadencias.
Así suena mi interior últimamente:






What a Feeling - HEATHER NOVA

Now's the time when this will turn to fruit

All the Poppies gonna push up through

And I can see the ground below

The places that I know, disappearing

And I can see the winter fade

I don't feel so afraid it's clearing

(chorus)

What a feeling, what a feeling

What a feeling, Life is only half way in our hands

Years have passed while I was making plans

And I could never find the words

I always felt absurd, and always outside

But now I know I shouldn't care

There's a song already thereWaiting inside

(chorus)

And I can feel the clock unwind

The parts of me I tied are running

And all the birds are in my head

The laughter that was dead is coming

What a feeling, what a feeling

The laughter that was dead is coming

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario